Day Trip to Santa Cruz

by






Top: Urban Outfitters (old, similar here) | Bandeau: Victoria's Secret (similar here) | Shorts: American Eagle (old, similar here) | Sunglasses: TOMS | Bag: Urban Outfitters (old) | Shoes: Rainbow

     A couple weekends ago, Josh and I drove down to Santa Cruz to visit my sister. She took us to a delicious brunch, and then to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. My sister's friend, who works at the Boardwalk, graciously gave us three unlimited rides passes--thank you so much! We had fun going on rides (above is the first roller coaster we went on), snacking, and walking around. We also witnessed a proposal! The caricature artist wrote "SHH" on the side to make sure no one would spoil anything. How sweet! After that, we went to the sushi restaurant my sister works at for dinner, and the staff there was so accommodating.
    For my outfit, I wanted to go with something cute and super comfortable, since I knew we were going to be out and about the whole day. I chose a white lace top with a tie-dye bandeau underneath and my favorite flowy shorts with a floral print. I love how loose and breathable this outfit was--perfect for the warm Santa Cruz weather! For my bag, I chose a red crossbody that I thought I didn't like anymore, but it turned out to be the perfect bag.

    Thanks, sis, for taking us around! We had a lot of fun!

Yours,