Black on Black--A Casual Hike

by







Top: lululemon athletica (old) | Bottom: lululemon athletica (similar here) | Shoes: Nike (similar here) | Sunglasses: Juicy Couture (old) | Water Bottle: c/o lululemon athletica (similar here)

     On Saturday, Josh and I went on a casual hike in Oakland. After walking and exploring awhile, we finished our hike with a squat variation that I saw on Georgina Poh's Instagram; she posts little snippets of her workouts and exercise advice which are not only inspirational, but also great for freshening up one's workout routine. Thanks to her routine, we were both walking funny on the way back to the car!
     Lululemon is one of my favorite--if not my favorite--athletic wear companies. Their products are beautiful, fit and functional. The tank top that I'm wearing is loose and airy--perfect for staying cool--and the back is so flattering. The crops have tight side pockets as well as pockets in the waistband which are wonderfully convenient to hold my phone, credit card case, keys, etc. 
     I know that these exact items are not available anymore; however, lululemon offers many similar items and other fantastic exercise pieces online/in-store, so definitely go check it out if you're interested!

     Thanks for stopping by, and happy hump day! xo

Yours,