An August Day in LA

by


Dress: Hollister Co. (on sale) | Shoes: Birkenstock | Bag: Urban Outfitters (old) | Watch: Michael Kors (via Nordstrom) |  Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.* | Ring: Kate Spade | Nail Polish: Butter London (Trout Pout)

     Happy Friday, everyone! Today, I'm sharing the outfit I wore for an entire day out in LA with Josh. For the afternoon, we went to dim sum and to visit a friend and his husky (my dream dog!). We then ended the evening with shopping at The Grove and a lovely candlelit dinner at The Little Door
     Dresses make perfect vacation pieces because they're easy yet put-together at the same time. I love the silhouette and versatility of this particular skater dress; you can dress it up or dress it down depending on how you style it. I chose my Birkenstock sandals because we were going to be walking around all day, and my red crossbody to further veer my outfit towards the more casual side. 
     My favorite part of this outfit, aside from the dress, is the jewelry. I absolutely love that second picture because it captures everything perfectly--I will save the explanation of why those accessories mean so much to me for another day. :)

     Have a wonderful weekend! xo

Yours,
 *A beautiful gift to me; I don't want to ruin the integrity of the piece by searching for it and monetizing it--it's priceless to me. Hope you understand. :)