Mini Beauty (Sephora, B&BW, Target) Haul + Blog Update

by









Good morning! I have a small beauty haul to share with you guys today. This is also my first beauty post on the blog!

Pink Chiffon Body Lotion: I actually picked this up for free from Bath & Body Works because they occasionally send coupons in the mail. I adore this scent (and packaging)--it's florally and sweet, but not too overwhelming. It's also the perfect size to put in my bag.
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: This is a repurchase for me; I told my mom that I loved these wipes and she bought two more packs for me when they were on sale at Target. These wipes are gentle and they take off my makeup so well. They also have a fresh and calming scent--très refreshing!
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: I've been wanting to try Bite Beauty for a while. I've heard fantastic reviews of their products. My lips have been extremely chapped lately (well, they're pretty much always chapped) so when I saw that my sister was getting this, I knew I had to purchase one for myself. If you haven't heard of Bite Beauty, they specialize in making lip products using edible-grade ingredients.
Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick (Fig): I've swatched the Luminous Crème lipsticks so many times in Sephora but could never bring myself to actually buy one. This time around, I finally decided to bite the bullet. I chose Fig because it's a nude rose color, which will be great for everyday wear.
Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Rollerball: UK beauty gurus (and bloggers) Estèe and Fleur were talking about how lovely this perfume was a while back, and convinced me to give it a whiff. "Pretty" is the perfect word to describe this scent. It's floral and feminine, and it will make a beautiful light perfume for autumn. I bought the rollerball because--let's be real here--I can never finish an entire bottle of perfume.

Let me know if you'd like full reviews on any of these products!

As for my blog, I am currently in the process of switching from Blogger to self-hosting my own Wordpress site. Thank you to Allison and Julie for inspiring me to do so. I'm also not happy with my current theme, so after I switch to Wordpress, I will be tweaking the theme to one that I love. Please bear with me if my blog malfunctions or looks a little crazy for the next month or so.

Thanks for reading, and have a fantastic Tuesday! xo

Yours,