current wishlist--summer to fall

by

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7


one. This tote is the perfect back-to-school bag. It's big enough that it fits all that I need it to, and the cool grey tone matches with almost everything. Cuyana also offers monogramming, which is awesome to personalize and differentiate the bag from everybody else's.
two. I've been really into white lace lately (especially dresses), so although this is a crochet, it is exactly on par with what I was looking for. I fell in love with how feminine and flowy it is, and it would also make a wonderful piece to transition from summer to fall (with a scarf or some boots).
three. Since my boyfriend bought me a lululemon yoga mat, I've been delving back into my practice. I've been using a book as makeshift for a yoga block since I haven't gotten around to getting one yet. This one is not too expensive; it's the perfect addition to my black yoga mat.
four. I saw these heels on Urban Outfitters and fell in love with it. I'm a huge fan of the d'Orsay silhouette--it's feminine yet sophisticated. The black suede makes this heel even more sleek and classy.
five. The Wunder Under Crop is one of my all-time favorites from lululemon. I was smitten when I saw this one with the Astro waistband and floral print juxtaposed with the dark blue. The Astro waistband is not only aesthetically beautiful, but it also flatters the waistline (no muffin top!). Love, love, love!
six.  I have a soft spot in my heart for treble clefs and music notes, so this necklace completely stole my heart. I love the symmetry the two treble clefs add to the necklace; it's golden and gorgeous. Kate Spade, you've done it once again.
seven. My sister has a grey pair of these, and they looked so cute and comfortable. It's the perfect casual sandal. I went online and saw that they had a rose gold pair. Want! Rose gold is so in now, and the color itself captures the essence of the summer to fall transition.

Yours,